Start out with a self-guided visit to one of these top spots for viewing Christmas lights and other outdoor holiday displays in South Walton (photos of this year’s holiday lights at each location can be downloaded here: https://platform.crowdriff.com/m/s-j3KV2voCEvKD2XHi
- Gulf Place Wine Walk – Gulf Place Merchants host the Wine Walk on the third thursday of each month 5 – 7 pm. $25
- Sandestin – Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic June 22-26.
- Alys Beach – Amphitheater summer concert series 7 – 9 pm (June 2 – August4).
- Seaside – Visit Seaside’s amphitheater fir Stories by the Sea Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4 pm through July 28th.
- The Village of Baytowne Wharf – Wildlife Mondays 5:30 – 6:30 pm. Boomin Tuesdays fireworks over the Lagoon at 9:15 pm. Wednesday Concert 7 – 9 pm.
Other Holiday Events
About South Walton:
Located on Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, South Walton is continually recognized as a premier beach vacation destination that boasts 26 miles of sugar-white sand, turquoise water and 16 unique beachside neighborhoods, each with its own personality and style. South Walton’s artful mix of shops and restaurants perfectly complement the area’s natural attractions and activities, from kayaking and golfing to tennis, swimming and bicycling. Find your perfect beach in South Walton. Learn more at VisitSouthWalton.com or follow Visit South Walton on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.